Synchronising Bemar/Beds24.com with Travelocity.com
Note: Travelocity can also be updated via Expeida EQC. Please contact Expedia support for details.
- Bemar/Beds24.com can export inventory.
- Bemar/Beds24.com can export prices.
- Bemar/Beds24.com can apply a multiplier to prices.
- Bemar/Beds24.com can import bookings.
- Bemar/Beds24.com can import modifications to bookings.
For details please click here
This tutorial explains how to set prices for channels.
Before you connect
- We can only send availability if you have set up prices which are activated for this channel. This tutorial gives general information how to set prices for channels.
- Prices for "Extra Person", "Extra child" and discounts set in the "Discounts" tab of the rates can not be sent. If you need prices for different occupancies ask Expedia to set your pricing model to "Occupancy Pricing".
New Bookings are imported.
Existing bookings are not automatically imported when the connection is established and should be entered into Beds24 manually.
Extras and Taxes
"Upsell Items" can not be exported.
Rooms and room types
If you have room types here and sell rooms individually at another channel or your own web site and want to sell them here as a "roomtype" with a quantity of more than one you can set up virtual roooms
What you will need
- Your Travelocity hotel id
- Your Travelocity room codes
- Your Travelocity rate codes
To activate the connection you will need to ask travelocity to connect your property to Beds24.com
The room and rate codes can be found in the Travelocity extranet. Note these are usually short text codes, not the numeric room and rate numbers.
Enable Travelocity in the channel manager settings.
Enter your Travelocity property, room and rate codes.
Use the check boxes to enable the required functions.
Bookings are imported. Cancellations to bookings are also imported.
To export rates you need to enter the Travelocity rate code in the channel manager settings.
Rates are exported as a room price. Daily prices are also exported if allowed by their settings.
Travelocity can set up multiple rate ids for each room, each with pre-defined booking conditions. Bemar/Beds24 can send a different price to each Booking.com rate ID. Please use these instructions. If you do not have the appropriate rate ids you need to request Booking.com to add them.
If you want to add a multiplier to your prices, for example because of a different currency to your Bemar/Beds24 currency, add a * followed by the multiplier number to your property code.
For example a property code setting 123456*12.34 will multiply all prices by 12.34 sent for hotel id 123456.
Changes to availability and prices will be instantly sent to the channel. Changes for other settings for example minimum stays will send with the next update. Click on "Update" if you want to push them through instantly.