New Features and Updates
New "Info" Tab for Bookings
The new "Info" tab show a summary of the booking information and if the booking comes from a channel important channel information.
You can quickly add "Info Codes" from a pre set list or manual notes. These info codes can be used in custom reports to show or hide selected bookings.
The tab is fully customisable or can be hidden.
Report invalid credit cards and no-shows to Booking.com
You can not report invalid cards and no-shows directly from the "Details" tab of the booking.
April 8th 2016
When you look a the CALENDAR you will see that we have added a "Status" option for all units. This allows you to set a status for each unit and/or add a note. The status pre sets can be customised so you can use your own criteria to mark a unit.
March 22nd 2016
Upgrades to bookings
1. Additional functions for all bookings:
- All upsell items be selected as from a drop down list in the “Charges and Payments” tab.
- Those of you who work with sub accounts will now also see all auto actions set up in the sub account as manual auto actions in the “Mail” tab.
- When you split a booking you and now choose to copy or not copy charges.
2. Manually added bookings:
- You can now select each which offer should apply.
- You can create "internal" prices which are only available in the control panel but not for online bookings. This tutorial explains how to create internal prices.
March 11th 2016
Hostelbookers interface live now
We can now sync with your Hostebookers listing. If you are already connected to Hostelworld there is nothing else you need to do. For a new connection go to SETTINGS->CHANNEL MANAGER->HOSTELBOOKERS. For instructions click on HELP.
New Group Booking Functions
You can now perform bulk changes on group bookings.
February 13th 2016