Synchronising Bemar/Beds24.com with Lastminute.com
- Bemar/Beds24.com can export inventory.
- Bemar/Beds24.com can export prices.
- Bemar/Beds24.com can apply a multiplier to prices.
- Bemar/Beds24.com can import bookings.
- Bemar/Beds24.com can import modifications to bookings.
For details please click here
Before you connect
- We can only send availability if you have set up prices which are activated for this channel. This tutorial gives general information how to set prices for channels.
- Prices for "Extra Person", "Extra child" and discounts set in the "Discounts" tab of the rates can not be sent. If you need prices for different occupancies ask Expedia to set your pricing model to "Occupancy Pricing".
New Bookings are imported.
Existing bookings are not automatically imported when the connection is established and should be entered into Bemar/Beds24 manually.
Extras and Taxes
"Upsell Items" can not be exported.
Rooms and room types
If you have room types here and sell rooms individually at another channel or your own web site and want to sell them here as a "roomtype" with a quantity of more than one you can set up virtual roooms.
What you will need
- Your Lastminute.com hotel id
- Your Lastminute.com room codes
- Your Lastminute.com rate codes
To activate the connection you will need to ask Lastminute.com to connect your property to Beds24.com
The room and rate codes can be found in the Lastminute.com extranet. Note these are usually short text codes, not the numeric room and rate numbers.
Enable Lastminute.com in the channel manager settings.
Enter your Lastminute.com property, room and rate codes.
Use the check boxes to enable the required functions.
Bookings are imported. Cancellations to bookings are also imported.
To export rates you need to enter the Lastminute.com rate code in the channel manager settings. Rate codes can also be entered directly in each rate if you have multiple rate codes.
Rates are exported as a room price. Daily prices are also exported if allowed by their settings.
If you want to add a multiplier to your prices, for example because of a different currency to your Bemar/Beds24 currency, add a * followed by the multiplier number to your property code.
For example a property code setting 123456*12.34 will multiply all prices by 12.34 sent for hotel id 123456.
Changes to availability and prices will be instantly sent to the channel. Changes for other settings will send with the next update. Click on "Update" if you want to push them through instantly.
Property 1001774381 is not configured to accept updates from externalSystem Global Hotels. Lastminute has not yet activated your property for channel management. Contact the channel and ask them to connect your property to Bemar/Beds24.com.