Difference between revisions of "HostelWorld.com"
(Created page with "Category:Channel Manager Category:Error Messages from Channels Category:Set up Instructions ''Synchronising Bemar/Beds24.com with Bedandbreakfast.eu or Bedandbrea...")
Revision as of 11:25, 13 June 2018
Synchronising Bemar/Beds24.com with Bedandbreakfast.eu or Bedandbreakfast.nl
- Click here for general information on how the channel manager works.
- This tutorial explains how to set prices for channels.
- Bemar/Beds24.com can export Inventory
- Bemar/Beds24.com can export Rates
- Bemar/Beds24.com can export Minimum Stay
- Bemar/Beds24.com can import Bookings
For details please click here
- "Extra Person" prices cannot be exported.
- Prices can only be exported for one year in advance.
Before you connect
- We can only send availability if you have set up prices which are activated for this channel. This tutorial gives general information how to set prices for channels.
- Prices for "Extra Person", "Extra child" and discounts set in the "Discounts" tab of the rates can not be sent.
New Bookings are imported.
Existing bookings are not automatically imported when the connection is established and should be entered into Bemar/Beds24 manually.
Extras and Taxes
"Upsell Items" can not be exported.
Rooms and room types
Bedandbreakfast.eu does not support room types. You need a room in Bemar/Beds24 for each room you want to see on Bedandbreakfast.eu. If you sell your rooms as a "roomtype" with a quantity of more than one on other channels you can set up virtual roooms.
Your Bedandbreakfast.eu API key. See this Bedandbreakfast.eu information for details
If you can not find it please ask Bedandbreakfast.eu support.
- Enter your Api Key
- Click SAVE
- Click the "Get the Room and Rate Codes for this Api Key" link to retrieve your room and property codes.
- Enter the codes for your property and each room
- Activate the connection with the check boxes
The connection is working if you are not receiving error messages and the display in the channel is correct. If you are receiving error messages check in the "Common Errors" section why you are receiving the error and how to fix it.
Changes to availability and prices will be instantly sent to the channel. Changes for other settings for example minimum stays will send with the next update. Click on "Update" if you want to push them through instantly.
Availability for room must be 0 or 1 The quantity for this room must be set to 1 in the Bedandbreakfast.eu system. Check wich Bedsandbreakfast.eu if you can raise the number to the number of rooms you actually have.
Can't set dates 0000-000-00 as available for room xxxx, conflicts with a booking for hotel id xxxx Updates sent are rejected because of a conflicting booking which is already in the system. Most likely this is a due to a manual entry into Bedsanbreakfast.eu. To fix this remove the manual entry.