Now in beta testing. Contact us if you are interested in this payment option
This page is about the menu BEMAR SETTINGS->PAYMENTS->PAYMENT GATEWAYS->AGODAPAY
Agoda offers their customers the use of a payment engine to collect credit card payments for.
- 1 Setup
- 2 Functionality
- 3 Collect deposit for direct bookings at time of the booking
- 4 Send payment request
- 5 Refund of Payments in Agoda Pay
- 6 Notes
- 7 Troubleshooting and Issues
- Agoda Pay client ID
- Agoda Pay API key
- Agoda Pay public key
Collect deposit for direct bookings at time of the booking
Use this instruction to set up deposit collection from your booking page.
Send payment request
Use this instruction to create payment requests.
Coming Soon: Send credit card details to Agoda Pay
Save all cards to Agoda Pay.
Coming Soon: Automatic payment collection
Coming Soon: Collect payment manually
Coming Soon: Auto Charge Virtual Cards from OTAs
Error when charging Booking.com and Expedia Virtual Cards
- Missing CVC: Booking.com and Expedia do not always send a CVC for virtual cards. Ask the channel to povide a CVC for the virtual card and manually reenter it. For Expedia virtual cards you can try to add the generic CVC codes:
- Visa/Mastercard: 469
- American Express: 2469
- Incorrect amount: Double-check you charge the exact amount sent by the channel from the booking.
Refund of Payments in Agoda Pay
Payments can be manually refunded from within the Agoda Pay account. You will also need to enter them manually into the booking.
Agoda Terms and Conditions
For the payment transactions from the hotes website and/or mobile applications handled and processed by Agoda Company Pte. Ltd. , Agoda will assist the hotel with customer support for issues related to payments such as dispute management, refunds, cancellations and returns if applicable. Except to the extent that the applicable laws and regulations of your jurisdiction mandate otherwise, this hotels transaction and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this hotel transaction will be governed by the law of the hotels governing law jurisdiction.”